O2 BBQ is an All You Can Eat Korean BBQ restaurant located in Bayside, NY and Guttenberg, NJ. With our high quality meats and affordable prices, we are committed to providing the best Korean dining experience to all our customers.
O2 TABLE BBQ POLICY
– All parties must be present to be seated
– Same option must be chosen by entire party per table
– 2 hour seating limit – 30% up-charge per additional 30 minutes
– Last order for AYCE is 45 minutes before before closing time
– Children 4~7 years of age – 50% discount for Bayside location
– Children under 4 years of age – no charge for Bayside location
– Automatic gratuity of 20% will be added for parties of 6 or more
– Please notify your server of any food allergies
– Any leftovers will result in an additional charge
– Menu items and prices may vary by location & are subject to change any time
– Consuming raw or uncooked meat, poultry, seafood, or eggs may increase your risk of food borne illness
Q. Do we grill the meat ourselves?
A. Customers are more than welcome to grill it themselves for more of an authentic experience however our servers will be walking around and helping grill the meat.
Q. Do you take reservations?
A. Only Guttenberg, NJ location takes reservations for parties of 6 to 300. Bayside, NY location differs depending on the day so we advise customers to call the location and ask for availability.
*NJ Guttenberg location doesn’t have a minimum for reservations.
For Bayside location, there’s a seating limit of 100 minutes for weekends/holidays. For weekdays it’s a 2 hour limit.
Q. Are prices the same for children?
A. No, we offer half off for children 4-7 years of age and under 4 years are free for the Bayside location and half off for children under 4ft and under 3.5ft are free for the Guttenberg location.
Q. What are the lunch hours?
A. Lunch hours are from 11:30AM-3PM (except holidays).
Q. What are your dinner hours?
A. Dinner options are available all day everyday.
Q. Can I doggy bag the leftovers?
A. We are sorry but no leftovers can be taken as a doggy bag since we are an all you can eat restaurant and you will be charged additional fee for leftovers at all times.
Q. Are there gluten free options?
A. Yes, several of our items on the menu are gluten free. Please ask your server for gluten free options.
Q. Are there any vegan options? Vegetarian options?
A. Currently, we do not offer any vegan option. We are currently working on vegetarian options in the near future.
Q. Do you have gift cards for purchase?
A. Yes, we have gift cards for your purchase for any occasions.
Q. What are your drink options?
A. Guttenberg, NJ location has a full bar and offers full drink menu options and Bayside, NY location offers beers, soju, and makgeolli.
Q. Where can I park?
A. Guttenberg, NJ has a free parking for 4 hours in the parking garage. Bayside, NY location has street parking available with NYC parking meter rate until 7 PM from Monday through Saturday and Free on Sundays.
Q. Do you have a take out menu?
A. Yes, we do offer a convenient take out menu for Guttenberg, NJ location. We do not offer a take out menu for Bayside, NJ location.
Q. Do you offer any discounts?
A. Our price is very competitively priced for an all you can eat bbq restaurant and we are not able to offer any discounts. However, we do have party options available. Please contact our managers for more information.