O2 BBQ is an All You Can Eat Korean BBQ restaurant located in Bayside, NY and Guttenberg, NJ. With our high quality meats and affordable prices, we are committed to providing the best Korean dining experience to all our customers.
O2 BAYSIDE, NY TABLE BBQ POLICY
– Masks MUST be worn when away from the table (waiting area, walking to/from table, bathroom)
– All parties must be present to be seated
– Same option must be chosen by entire party per table
– 100 minutes seating limit – 30% up-charge per additional 30 minutes
– Children under 4 ft: Half price. Children under 3 1/2 ft: Free
– Automatic gratuity of 20% will be added for parties of 6 or more
– Please notify your server of any food allergies
– Any leftovers will result in an additional charge
– Menu items and prices may vary by location & are subject to change any time
– Consuming raw or uncooked meat, poultry, seafood, or eggs may increase your risk of food borne illness
Q. What precautions are you taking regarding COVID-19?
A. We take your temperature and encourage the use of hand sanitizer upon arrival. Contact information from at least one person from the party is required for tracing. Every seating is 6ft apart. We carefully monitor the capacity. Our employees and servers wear masks and gloves at all times.
Q. Do we grill the meat ourselves?
A. Due to social distancing, we encourage customers to grill it themselves. However, our servers will explain, give tips, answer any questions as they frequently check on your grill.
Q. Do you take reservations?
A. Bayside, NY location varies on the day. Please call for inquiries.
Q. Are prices the same for children?
A. Children under 4ft are half price and under 3.5ft are free.
Q. What are the lunch hours?
A. Lunch hours are from 11:30AM-3PM (except holidays). Last seating is 2:45PM.
Q. What are your dinner hours?
A. Dinner options are available all day everyday.
Q. Can I the leftovers home?
A. Unfortunately, because we are an all you can eat restaurant, you will not be able to take left overs home. You will be charged an additional fee for leftovers so please order responsibly.
Q. Are there gluten free options?
A. Yes, several of our items on the menu are gluten free. Please ask your server for gluten free options.
Q. Are there any vegan options? Vegetarian options?
A. Yes. There is a separate vegetarian price. Spicy squid, grilled vegetables, and all of the sides are included.
Q. Do you have gift cards for purchase?
A. Yes, we have gift cards for your purchase.
Q. What are your drink options?
A. Bayside, NY location has soju, beer, and makgeolli (Korean rice wine).
Q. Where can I park?
A. Unfortunately, Bayside, NY location does not have a parking lot. Street parking.
Q. Do you have a take out menu?
A. Bayside, NY currently does not have a takeout menu.
Q. Do you offer any discounts?
A. Our price is very competitively priced for an all you can eat bbq restaurant and we are not able to offer any discounts. However, we do have party options available. Please contact our managers for more information.